Chat, make friends, share experiences and get advice in a warm welcoming environment for ALL carers and their babies.
You can find out more about the groups by ringing the venues or check Salford children centres Facebook pages or contact your midwife or Health Visitor
For urgent feeding advice out of hours you can contact the hospital where you delivered
- Central Manchester Infant feeding team 0161 276 6246
- Royal Bolton NHS Foundation Trust 01204 390423.
- North Manchester(Pennine Acute Trust ) 0161 625 8033/8016
- Warrington and Halton NHS Foundation Trust 01925 662 334
- National Breastfeeding Helpline 0300 100 0212,
- NCT Breastfeeding 0300 330 0771,
- The Breastfeeding Network 0300 100 0210,
- Association of Breastfeeding Mothers 0844 122 949,
- La Leche League 0845 120 2918
Baby social groups in Salford
This session is for babies non mobile aged from birth to twelve months. Each week we will introduce you to one of our five to thrive key messages and a fun activity you can do at home with your baby. It will also give you the opportunity to connect with other parents and share your experiences. Infant Feeding Champions will also be available to support you with your babies feeding journey and answer any questions you may have.
|Monday||Little Hulton Hub||1pm to 2pm|
|South||Thursday||Winton Hub||10am to 11am|
|North||Wednesday||Swinton Gateway||10am to 11am|
|Central||Thursday||Broughton Hub||10am to 11am|