Expanded integrated commissioning arrangements between Salford CCG and Salford City Council started on 01 April 2019. These arrangements allow us together to commission approximately £600m of health and social care services for the people of Salford, covering adults, children, public health and primary care services.
Overseeing the integrated commissioning fund is a Health and Care Commissioning Board (H&CCB), which is supported by a Children’s Commissioning Committee, an Adult’s Commissioning Committee and a Primary Care Commissioning Committee. All these groups comprise elected members and local clinicians, supported by senior officers from the CCG and Council. The terms of reference are available here for the Health and Care Commissioning Board.
- 24 February 2021 - Part 2 only due to COVID pressures
- 21 April 2021 - Meeting cancelled
- 16 June 2021 - To Be Held Virtually
- 1 September 2021 - To Be Held Virtually
- 20 October 2021 - To Be Held Virtually
- 15 December 2021 - To Be Held Virtually
- 23 February 2022 - To Be Held Virtually