Salford CCG's Citizen and Patient Panel has over 3,000 members representing people who live, work and use health and social care services in Salford. The panel events are held three times a year and provide a way for us to keep you informed of new developments and information and helps us to gather views to understand your needs and experiences when planning and improving healthcare.
Dr Tom Tasker, Salford GP and Chair of NHS Salford CCG, said: “By speaking to Salford residents about what they want from their local health services, we can better understand their needs and make the right improvements.”
At the last meeting we asked you about:
- How do we ensure that Salford patients receive a safe and quality health or social care service?
- Mental health services, what is working, what do we need to improve on?
- The development of a new urgent care service
At the next meeting we will be looking at:
- You said, we did
- How can you find out more and help shape the plans for Salford CCG and Salford City Council to make decisions about health and care commissioning from April 2019?
- Devo Difference – a celebration and demonstration of the difference health and social care devolution has made to Salford residents and the wider Greater Manchester population over the last two years.
- Annual General Meeting and our Governing Body meeting
The next Citizen Panel Event is being held on Wednesday 18th July 2018, 10:30am – 1.50pm (AGM 2.00 – 5.00pm) The Lighthouse Church, 12 Coronet Way, Salford, M50 1RE
with registration and refreshments at 10am (for 10.30am start) and a 5pm finish.
There will be lots of information, interactive activities, entertainment, lunch, fun quizzes and more on offer.
Anyone who lives in Salford, or who has a Salford GP, is welcome to attend to give their views on health and social care.
There will be a free lunch and support with transport where required. To reserve your place, call 0161 212 6278, or email Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org